Thursday, December 12, 2019

Just Married by Vervaco

It's a special entry today! I'm very happy and proud to showcase my mom's latest work, a piece called "Just Married" by Vervaco:


Isn't it lovely? Just look at that.


She worked on this piece for about a month, and really enjoyed it. She says that she is always drawn to pieces of this style and colors, and wants to frame it next to her beautiful dolphins she got from Greece:


Personally I think it's a very sweet and romantic piece, somewhat nostalgic. And once framed it will look stunning, especially next to those sweet little dolphins!

I think it's great that she got back into cross stitching and to share this with her, it's a great little hobby to have together!

What are you all stitching right now? I hope you have something crafty to keep you happy and busy. Until next time, happy stitching :D

5 comments:

  1. Your Mother's stitch is beautiful! Love the pair of dolphins! Stitching on a small at the moment. But nothing new there as I love stitching smalls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin, I'll be sure to tell her that :) That's great that you're stitching a small project, they're lovely and you see the result quickly so they're very therapeutic. Enjoy! :D

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely piece your Mom completed. It's so nice you have this hobby to share with her. I like rotating between a few different projects depending on what I feel like stitching, so now I have a couple of seasonal pieces I'm enjoying. Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, she'll be happy to hear that :) It's nice to rotate projects sometimes, I wish I had the concentration for it lol! I want to try some seasonal pieces sometime too, they're so cozy. I hope you're having a good week!

      Delete
  3. Your mom did a lovely job. I always thought a piece with such similar colors would be hard to stitch, but they look so realistic when done. I'm stitching another ornament--what else :) I do love ornament making so much--this time of year is my favorite for stitching!

    ReplyDelete