Monday, May 13, 2019

Stacked Teacups

 I don't know how, but I actually managed to finish stitching the main part of the project today!


No seriously, I literally have no idea how I pulled this off. I was so frustrated with the whole project, I think I was just riding on proud and stubborn. I was also keeping excellent company with Cross Stitch With Luda, who kept my sanity during some stretches. I really love her Flosstube channel!

And now that the stitching is done, I am so in love with it again! It's so darned cute! And there's an end in sight! So I can start on Andromeda!! Yay!!

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you. Also, bonus picture of Sancho caught red-handed with his paw on the thread and looking at me right in the eye with that quintessential feline look of "I will destroy everything you love". Gotta love cats!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the main stitching portion completed! The cat with his paw on the thread made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete