Friday, May 17, 2019

When life hands you a crafting corner

One man's trash is certainly another man's treasure! Would you believe it if I told you that I was walking down the street with some friends when we saw a man drag this absolutely stunning unit to the trash?

I certainly couldn't believe it! But folks, it was my lucky day. I mean, I have been thinking for a while of making some dedicated space in my house for crafting, a little nook for myself where I could keep it all tucked away and neat, and bam! Hello, furniture! Literally rolling before my eyes!

Let me just say here I have a great hubby and awesome friends, because it took two cars to fit this two-piece thing, and two strong boys to put it together. So here it is... My brand new, squeaky clean, absolutely stunning crafting corner.



 I have filled it up with all my tools for cross stitch, sewing, beading and crochet (aka, fifteen years worth of hobbies).


I really can't convey how perfect it is! But there it is. Right next to my easy chair. Life is good.


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous find! I am a firm believer in things happening for a reason and I think this is one of those times. Enjoy your set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin! I was absolutely blown away and am enjoying it immensely :)

    ReplyDelete