Friday, May 31, 2019

Stacked Teacups: Framed

Well, my cross stitching life is very serendipitous lately. We were at the shop today and I spotted this little beauty of a frame, in the exact measurements I needed for Stacked Teacups!



I mean, isn't it just the cutest thing? With that old, soft blue in the wood and the golden touch. It just looks so cozy, like a perfect fit with the project. Absolutely perfect. I came home, spent about 20 minutes trying to fit it in at just the right angle, and it now sits proudly on my cooking book shelf. 





I declare this project finished, framed, displayed, and with a place of its own. What a little beauty :)

2 comments:

  1. Robin, I love the frame you found for Stacked Teacups. It looks like it was made specifically for it. Well done! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin, it was indeed a perfect find and I'm delighted with it! :) Happy weekend to you too.

      Delete