Thursday, May 30, 2019

Andromeda: Weeks 1 & 2

It's been a slow (almost) two weeks for Andromeda, but between finishing Stacked Teacups, learning to stitch on linen, learning to bead on fabric, and getting comfortable stitching in hand, it's been a wild ride. Here is where she's at right now:


I'm absolutely in love with how she's turning out. I love the blend of colors in her hair and those curving tendrils in the wind, and just look at those beads!


Simply beautiful. I'll leave with you with some WIP pictures:




And here are my cats being cats... They're used to me stitching in bed and being able to nap on me at any time, so now that I've been sitting at my crafting station or the easy chair, they've been thinking up every way to stop me from stitching and focus on them instead, from sitting on the table to outright blocking my hands:




Happy stitching everyone!


1 comment: