Friday, May 31, 2019

Wreath of All Seasons

This week I started another kit: Wreath of All Seasons designed by Dimensions. I needed a change of pace from Andromeda, basically something that was simple and straightforward and not linen. 


Here is the progress I made during one afternoon. It was such a relief to be stitching on Aida again! I know some people don't like seeing the holes in the fabric, but I don't mind. I enjoy the process, and 14 count Aida is my happy place.




All in all a very enjoyable afternoon stitching and snuggling with my adorable Quijote. He's such a cuddle bug! 


So from now on I'll be having these two projects open, and work on them depending on my mood, whether I'm feeling ambitious or lazy. 


4 comments:

  1. Robin, I always enjoy seeing your stitching!! Today I must work on the sampler for my grandson, Joshua. I have to really take my time with it as I could get off count in a New York Minute. But it is good to sit and focus on something pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) Enjoy stitching the sampler, I have a feeling that the more difficult it is to lose your stitch count the prettier the result is... I'll be looking forward to seeing it finished and I'm sure Joshua will love it in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are off to a good start on your wreath project.

    ReplyDelete