Sunday, May 26, 2019

Stacked Teacups: Finished!

I'm extremely pleased (and proud!) to announce that Stacked Teacups is done!


 It was a real struggle to finish this one for some reason, but I'm very pleased with the results and I'm glad I stuck it out. I especially like how the little bird seems to have just alighted on the teacup and will fly away soon. I did the background with two strands instead of three as the pattern called for, but I think it turned out alright.

During the next week or two I'll wash it, iron it and frame it, and find a place for it in my kitchen.

The pictures don't really do it justice, but here they are:





 
 And the moment when I finished it, out on the terrace on a mild cloudy afternoon, with Sancho sleeping on my lap:


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish! It turned out great. I look forward to seeing it framed and hung.

    ReplyDelete