Sunday, October 27, 2019

Ivy: Week 2

This is just a short and sweet post to document my progress with Ivy, as I didn't want to let a week go by without posting for this project:


That's where she's at right now. Isn't that inner skirt blue just beautiful? I'm a little bit obsessed with it!


My in-laws are here this week, so we've been pretty busy. It's been a fun week and a tiring one, and I'm just happy I got some stitching time in. I've even got a new stitching spot! Right in the living room, so I can stitch next to my husband while he plays on the X-Box. That way we both get our downtime together and we can chat away while listening to a show or podcast. It works for both of us! Also, Sancho loves it, and if he's not sitting on my lap he's stealing the chair itself:


How's everybody's week been? I hope you've been busy with crafty things. Until next time: happy stitching :)

6 comments:

  1. You have made good progress on Ivy. Your new stitching spot looks great. Have a wonderful week, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping in and saying hello Robin! I'm glad you like my new stitching spot :) I hope you're having a great week xx

      Delete
  2. I love your cross stitch she's going to be lovely when finished. I've not stitched for a few weeks as have been busy knitting up little jackets for my grandson and making socks for presents. I keep looking at it thinking I will put a couple of hours in but so far that's not happened. I've got my little grandson coming this weekend so not sure I'll get much done then either. Just not enough hours in the day.

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like her! :) It sounds like you've been busy making things for the family, I find that as long as you enjoy your projects it doesn't matter what you're making, and I'm sure they'll love anything you make :) I hope you enjoy your weekend with your grandson! Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  3. Your Ivy is looking lovely, Robin! I do love the colors in that piece :)

    Nice new stitching spot and it's nice to be near your husband while doing your own special interests. Mine usually sits and does his crossword puzzles with me while I stitch. Just nice to share the same space!! Hope the week with your in-laws was enjoyable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! :) And how nice to hear that your husband also sits with you while you stitch, I do think it's wonderful to share the same space even if you're both doing something different, it's just a lovely feeling. I hope you're having a good week, thank you for visiting xx

      Delete