Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Mermaid Azure: Week 1

You will not believe how much progress I've made on this mermaid in only one week!


I know right?? I have never, ever worked through a project this fast! I'm impressed. The pattern is just so well designed and thought-out that it just flows. I have also had a lot of time on my hands because I've been at home a lot with another fibro flare, so it's been a lot of stitching and Gilmore Girls for me. Which is not a bad way to spend your time when you're sick, to be honest :)

Here are some WIP pictures, including Sancho posing with the project and then threatening to tear it apart when I tried to grab it from him...






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous progress on your mermaid stitch, Robin! Sorry your are dealing with a fibro flare, but at least you have a pleasant means to pass the time. Sancho is a handsome cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as always Robin! :) Flares are a nuisance but it does make it easier having a creative hobby that requires sitting :D And Sancho absolutely knows how cute he is, look at that cheeky face!

      Delete